- This event has passed.
StoryWalk® Sundays – November
November 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This is the first in a series of StoryWalk® Sunday adventures for kids.
The story posted on the StoryWalk® trail at Pine Hill Park will change monthly, and plans call for a special event to accompany each one on the second Sunday of each month.
For November, the storybook is Bear Says Thanks. What better way for Bear to say thanks than over a nice, big dinner? Bear decides to throw a feast! One by one, Bear’s friends show up with platters of delicious food to share. There’s just one problem: Bear’s cupboards are bare! What is he to do?
Kids will enjoy a guided walk along the story trail as they read the book, then make a special craft project to take home—and warm up with a campfire and yummy s’mores!
The event is FREE, but you must pre-register. Email us at email@example.com to sign up.
Children in grades K–5 may be dropped off and picked up at 3 p.m.
- COVID-19 safety protocols will be followed.
- We require that everyone have a mask with them.
- Mask use will be encouraged when in a close group setting when appropriate distancing isn’t possible.
- Respect physical distancing guidelines when possible.
- If you are sick, have been sick within the past two weeks or been around anyone else that is sick, please stay home.