- This event has passed.
Creatures of the Night: Family Owl Walk
November 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on February 4, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Pine Hill Recreation Area!
Naturalist Lori Schlosser will conduct this outdoor walk in an area known to be a good location for owl watching.
A brief pre-walk informational talk will help participants learn more about these nocturnal creatures and the methods used to locate them. Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
The entire program will be outdoors, so dress warmly and bring flashlights.
This event is free (donations accepted).
Enrollment is limited to 25 and pre-registration is required; register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 safety protocols will be followed.
- We require that everyone have a mask with them.
- Mask use will be encouraged when in a close group setting regardless of vaccination status.
- Respect physical distancing guidelines when possible.
- If you are sick, have been sick within the past two weeks or been around anyone else that is sick, please stay home.
A storm date will be determined later if needed.
Check out the Owl “Track-tivity” chart below!
Underwriting support by Marge Kiersz; Lucinda D. Potter, CPA; SEK CPAs and Advisors; and by Today’s Horizon Fund contributors: The Nora Roberts Foundation; The John R. Hershey Jr. and Anna L. Hershey Family Foundation; Alma W. Oyer; APX Enclosures, Inc.; and the Carolyn Terry Eddy Family: Carolyn, with daughters Connie Fleagle & Kim Larkin.